1. WHO WE ARE
Welcome to the LoⓋeGrows™ community!
At LoⓋeGrows™, we value your trust and your privacy, so we are providing you with
share it. The Policy will also inform you of your rights around your data.
The Policy applies when you use our services (“Services”) through our website and applications (such as our mobile applications and pages operated by us on social networking sites).
This Policy is issued on behalf of LoⓋeGrows™ Company (the “Company”) and any affiliated entities (the “Company Group”). When we mention the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Policy, we are referring to the relevant company in the Company Group responsible for processing your data.
The Company is primarily responsible for the Services.
Our Services allow you to share information about yourself with other users and potential users of the Services or other products or services offered by us and third-party Social Networking Sites.
Consider your own privacy and personal safety when sharing your information with anyone, including information you share through your profile, as profiles include basic information that was provided at registration and information provided through a Social Networking Site and may include other information added by you or your friends (for example, your religion, ethnicity and physical characteristics), as well as information about your use of the Service (for example, whether you were recently logged in to our platform).
Information on your profile is viewable by other users or visitors to our Services and may also be viewable through public search or on third-party sites that you use. We do not control who reads the information you share or what others may do with this information, so we encourage you to use discretion and caution with respect to your personal data. Also, when sharing information about others, please consider their safety and privacy and get their consent for that sharing.
Please review our Safety Tips for tips in using our Services.
We restrict the use of our Services to individuals age 18 and above. We do not Intentionally collect or maintain personal data from children under the age of 18. If you become aware that personal data about a person under 18 has been provided to us, please immediately contact us at Support@LoveGrowsOnline.com.
Third-Party Content and Links:
The Services may include content or links from third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Email us at Support@LoveGrowsOnline.com with any questions.
The language of this Policy is English. Where we have provided a translation of the English version of this Policy, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of this Policy will govern your relationship with us. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this Policy says and what a translation says, then the English language version will take precedence.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
3. WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW
When we use the term “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated or deidentified information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you, directly or indirectly.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you that we have categorized as follows:
Information You Provide:
When you register, use or subscribe to any of our Services or take part in any interactive features of the Services (such as surveys, quizzes, games, contests, promotions, research or other features), we may collect a variety of information, including:
a. Contact Information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address (“Contact Information”).
b. Sensitive Information such as race, ethnicity, sexual preferences and experiences, political affiliation, religious affiliation, union memberships, or any biometric information you provide through the use of our Services (your “Sensitive Personal Data”).
c. Other Information such as birth date, videos, password, demographic information, place of work or education, your personal interests and background, gender, age, dating age range preference, physical characteristics, personal description, life experiences, geographic location, your photos and any information derived from them, and any other information you share with the Services.
d. We may collect billing or payments information if you engage with a paid Service.
Information About How You Use the Services:
We may automatically collect information about your participation and actions on the Services. This may include information such as the pages and profiles you view, how you browse the Services, dating insights, and purchases you make through the Services, such as gifts. It can also include the functions and features that you use, the connections you make, other friends or contacts you invite to the Services and profile searches you perform or your use of our applications.
Your Uploaded Content and Information:
When you upload photos, videos or other content to the Services, we may collect information about the content, such as the time, date and place the photo was taken or uploaded, who views them or who you share them with.
To share photos and videos, we may request to access your device camera roll and camera with your permission. If you need to update your permissions, you can do so in the “Settings” app of your device.
Information Automatically Collected:
When you access our Services, we and our third party partners automatically record information from your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
We also collect information about your usage of, and activity on, our Services, including internet navigation details (for example, how your mouse moves on a screen which tells us if you’re a bot or real person).
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
Your Communications with Us and Other Users:
We collect communications you send to us (such as emails), comments that you post on the pages we have on a third-party service pages (such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and messages that you send us directly through those services.
We may also collect and analyze any comments, photos, messages or other content or communications you and other users share on the Services or send to each other, including through in-app messages, chat or other functionalities.
We collect information about your location through GPS, Wi-Fi, wireless network triangulation, or other methods in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Services.
We may also approximate your location by your IP Address. In some cases, we assign the latitude and longitude of the center of a city or state on record for you to your profile as a way to improve our analytics and matches for you.
Social Networks Through Your Interactions:
When you interact with our Services through various social media networks, such as when you “Like” us on Facebook, we may receive some information about you that you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and social media networks and services before linking or connecting them to our Services.
We may also offer you the ability to import your address book contacts from your mobile device with your permission or to manually enter email addresses so that you can either locate or invite your contacts to join you on the Services or other products or services offered by us. We will store those contacts for purposes of alerting you when your contacts join the Services or other products or services offered by us at a later time, so that you may connect with them on our platform, and to suggest friends and connections to other members of the Services or other products or services offered by us.
Multiple Device Tracking:
If you log in to your account with us using multiple devices (such as your phone and laptop), we will link your devices to your account. This allows us to provide a seamless experience to you.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Generally, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process your registration on our services, including verifying your information to ensure its validity and accuracy.
- To fulfill your purchases in connection with a transaction.
- To provide you with information that you request.
- To personalize your experience and customize content on our Services relevant to your interests, including but not limited to targeted offers and ads through our website, email, social media channels, third-party sites or on other devices you may use.
- To operate and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services.
- To help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our service, technology assets and business.
- Where you have given consent for us to use your personal data and your sensitive personal data to provide certain Services (you may withdraw your consent for uses of the data at any time by contacting us at Support@LoveGrowsOnline.com).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, such as to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations and enforce our corporate reporting obligations and/or to comply with applicable laws.
- For purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal data or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
- To inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, adding you to our email/mailing lists and permitting you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To send you important information regarding the Services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the services, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a California resident, you may be able to request to exercise the following rights:
- The right to know any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties;
- The categories of recipients to whom your information was disclosed;
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting the personal information;
- The right to request deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you our Services or engage with you in the same manner.
You may submit a request to exercise your California Consumer Rights by emailing us with the subject line “California Rights Request” at Support@LoveGrowsOnline.com. We will need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require us to request additional personal information from you or require you to log into your account, if you have one.
In certain circumstances, we may decline or limit your request, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems, or as permitted by law.
Alternatively, you can visit the CCPA website.